Who else hates wearing too much face makeup in the summer?
Heavy foundation can feel too cakey & melt right off your face in the summer heat. Wearing too much face makeup in hot weather always leads to breakouts for me. And honestly a natural looking face always looks better, less is more ladies!
In my quest to not only find lightweight coverage for my summer look, I also wanted to keep these products as clean as possible. Bonus points if they have SPF in them!
I was able to find some really great options that are healthy for your skin, light weight & give you that summer glow!
- BeautyCounter Dew Skin, $45
- This tinted moisturizer offers super sheer coverage with SPF 20. If you don’t need blemishes covered or don’t have dark circles under your eyes then you can easily get away with just wearing this for your daily coverage. Offered in 5 different shades!
- Suntegrity Tinted Moisturizing SPF, $45
- I use this everyday! It has a tad bit more coverage than the Dew Skin. I apply it with a beauty blender & love how moisturizing it is! Containing SPF 30, this is more like a BB cream than a tinted moisturizer. It’s packed with aloe Vera, jojoba oil, sunflower oil- super moisturizing! Big thanks to Rachel from Greenhouse Beauty for introducing me to this awesome product!
- Lily Lolo BB Cream, $22
- The most affordable option that offers light coverage (but extremely buildable), anti-aging properties & is vegan. However, there is no SPF in this cream. This cream paired with the Dew Skin will give you a perfectly even skin tone (I use this when I want a fuller coverage look without using heavy foundation). I got this as a sample from Hannah at The Beauty Barn & I am hooked! Ordered my full size tube this week!
- Coola Mineral Tinted BB Cream/Sunscreen, $36
- Now I haven’t personally used this but I’ve heard great things about this product. It contains SPF 30, has a matte shimmer finish & contains rosehip seed oil and shea butter. Super moisturizing!