We are approaching Spring slowly but surely!
One category that definitely needs help in my closet is sandals. I threw out pretty much all the sandals I owned during my big closet clean out. I broke my Lenten promise of giving up shopping (oops!) & bought a few pairs of the sandals featured below. The rest are all in my cart just waiting to be purchased throughout the spring/summer season. My problem is that my feet are so wide so a lot of slide sandals don’t fit unfortunately. Those cute little orange suede tied sandals (#3) are adorable but I can’t get them past my toes!!
My favorites are the black elastic slides (#9). I wore these like crazy last season. They are so comfortable, so durable and can easily be dressed up or down. They run true to size and the elastic bands don’t stretch out. Plus they are a steal at $19.99.
I just picked up the faux leather slides (#4) in the cognac color. Such a great neutral sandal for the upcoming spring season. It’s very comfortable and pretty much goes with everything in my closet. I found my true size (8 1/2) to be a little tight so I would suggest going up half a size on these.
1. Torri Two Tone Sandals, $19.99
2. Livia Striped Sandals, $22.99
3. Faux Suede Knotted Slides, $12-19
4. Faux Leather Slide Sandals, $19.99
5. Florence Striped Bow Sandals, $34.99
6. Asymmetrical Slide Sandal, $22.99
8. Faux Leather Slide Sandals, $19.99
9. Tahlia Slide Sandal, $19.99
10. Nicola Striped Sandals, $50
11. Laila Strappy Slide Sandal, $22.99
12. Sueded Lace Up Espadrilles, $34.99
13. Kerryn Elastic Strap Sandal, $22.99
14. Sigma Espadrille Sandals, $24.99
15. Limelight Leather Sandals, $80
SHOP THE POST