So I have to admit, I’m pretty late to the game when it comes to podcasts.
But I really want to educate myself on certain topics & embrace a balanced life. My whole goal with my blog is to help my lady gang create that stylish life they always wanted without breaking the bank. Podcasts are a great free tool to help you! They are conversations that either educate you, motivate you or are just plain entertaining.
My goal this month is to fully embrace podcasts.
From inspirational episodes to pop culture chats- I want to try them all! I’ve been making a list of recommendations I’ve received from friends & can’t wait to explore these different podcasts. Do you listen to podcasts? If so, comment below with your favorites!
- Straight Up with Stassi- you guys, if you don’t watch Vanderpump Rules on Bravo you are SO missing out! Stassi is one of my favorites & her podcasts are HILARIOUS! If you love all things Bravo, then tune in.
- Dr. Death- I’ll admit it, I’m a totally lame when it comes to scary/suspenseful things. I’m not a fan, but I heard this series is a must listen to. It’s only 10 episodes & explores the corrupt healthcare system and how doctors can sometimes be protected more than the patients!
- The Goal Digger- Want to live the life of your dreams? Not entirely sure how to get there? Jenna Kutcher is an inspirational speaker who is all about being a #bossbabe. She has great tips on how to leave your 9-5 & achieve your wildest dreams.
- The Science of Happiness- this podcast helps you learn strategies to live a more meaningful life. I feel like everyone could use a little mentoring in this topic!
- Broken Harts- this is a series about a real-life “picture perfect” family who end up in a murder/suicide with their family vehicle being driven off a highway in California. Super dark, but I think it could be an addicting series.
- TED Talks Daily– these intrigue me because these episodes are super short & cover a wide variety of topics. I’m most interested in listening to Elizabeth Gilbert’s episode about setting goals in order to achieve success.
- Oprah’s Super Soul Conversations- Come on, it’s Oprah. Enough said.
- Rise by Rachel Hollis- Her book “Girl Wash Your Face” is on my list to read this year so I’m interested in how her podcast correlates to her book.
- Earn Your Happy- this is for all my entrepreneurs out there! Want to start your own business? This podcast helps you take the fear out of it & teaches you to have confidence in yourself to work hard & achieve your success. I’ll be for sure tuning into these episodes every week 🙂