We’ve all been pretty much living in sweatpants or some sort of loungewear during this quarantine right?
SAME here! Thank god my wardrobe was full of loungewear to begin with. Casual chic is my to go look so I’m totally embracing our new daily uniform. I’m also a firm believer that you can be in sweatpants & still look chic.
I’ve been living in my Old Navy sweatpants (most of my styles are sold out but see other options below) paired with a sweater, my Dudley Stephens fleeces or these lightweight sweatshirts from Walmart. Yes Walmart. I have two & they are 100% cotton, wash really well and can work year round. Plus they are under $11. The color options are great & I even wear them with jeans.
These JCrew joggers are also soft as can be. They are a cross between a jogger & a PJ pant. I’ve had them for about 6 months & I call them my fancy sweatpants. And they are majorly on sale right now!
If all else fails- throw on some “fancy PJ’s” for extra coziness. My favorite set is this striped one from JCrew. I don’t wear these to bed (I would sweat to death) but they are perfect for comfortably lounging around the house.
Now for looking chic AF while wearing sweats…..here’s some tips for styling loungewear:
- Wear a solid color sweater with your sweatpants- you’ll look more put together; especially if you are wearing fun tie-dyed sweatpants. Put that old college sweatshirt away!!
- Wear a matching sweatsuit- I’m loving that this trend is back & loving the fun prints you can get nowadays (see some of my favs below)
- I’ve been throwing a headband on every now and then to style my look
- Invest in some great high waisted leggings- they go with everything & look chic styled with an oversized sweatshirt
- Athleisure wear is also super chic & versatile nowadays- you can wear it for your home workouts & also for a day of lounging (see some chic options below)
- Invest in some inexpensive pieces if loungewear is not normally your thing