Happy Holidays! I will be releasing a series of gift guides over the next week or so, just in time for Black Friday & Cyber Monday! I will break down each guide by topic (ex: For the Home, For Her etc.) so you can find the perfect gift for that special someone in your life. I’ll add the gift guides to the main menu on my homepage for easy access!
All of these gifts are great for someone who just moved into a new home, is in love with interiors or just needs a little something special for their space. There’s a little something for everyone on this list.
- Keurig Mini K-Cup Single Serve Coffee Maker– I LOVE LOVE LOVE my Keurig. It now comes in this mini size (perfect for people with apartments or small kitchens) and in this fun, bright color (also comes in black).
- Homebody Design Book– I know you are probably sick of me talking about this book- but it makes a great gift for anyone who loves interior design. The book is full of tips & will inspire you to re-do your entire home!
- Automatic Wine Opener– OK everyone needs one of these in their home. It just makes life easier!
- Gray Malin Art– I know this kind of a splurge, but this one of my favorite photographers & he has different subject matter but he photographs beaches the best in my opinion. Right now, he is offering free framing & free shipping- such a great deal. This is my favorite beach in Rhode Island- dying for this print (in a white frame just FYI in case someone cares…hint hint Alex!!!).
- Brooklinen Sheets– I’ve had these sheets for almost a year now & I love them! I sleep hot, so these crisp, cool sheets feel so amazing at night. And the price isn’t too bad considering these are a step above department store sheets. I also have their bath towels- super plush!
- Lodge Cast Iron Skillet– Cooking with a cast iron pan is a favorite in my household. Once seasoned, it adds so much flavor to what you are making and a pan like this can be passed down to family members, like a family heirloom.
- Greige Posh Faux Fur Throw– I ordered this for my store this season & it feels amazing! It feels just like our best-selling faux fur throw, but for half the price! Such a luxurious gift.
- Set of 4 Wine Glasses– You can’t go wrong with gifting a set of wine glasses. These come in a variety of colors & I think the stemless look is very chic.
- Skinnytaste One and Done Cookbook– Two friends have recommended this cookbook to me- but it turns out I’ve had it on my bookshelf for a while! Ooops! Everyone loves a good slow cooker recipe- especially this time of year.