I think shopping for men can be one of the hardest things. There are not a ton of men’s gifts out there. I guess that’s why they always seem to get socks & underwear as gifts 🙂 I also find that guys are super impatient & just buy that one thing that they are dying for instead of letting someone gift it to them.
My list is a little more geared to the man who likes the outdoors or who works outside (Alex is a commercial diver so he works outside all year round!) I tend to always have to keep in mind that every article of clothing I buy him, must be either water repellent or super warm & cozy!
Here are my picks for gifts for the man in your life:
- Air Fryer– Does the man in your life like to cook? Get him this air fryer- a new technology that lets you enjoy all your favorite fried foods without all the added calories!
- Ugg Slippers– Alex has a pair of these and lives in them during the colder months. The durable sole makes this both an indoor & outdoor slipper.
- Bespoke Post Box Membership– Gift the man in your life with a monthly membership box. Bespoke Post has a themed box every month- some past boxes have included cocktail mixes, cigars, shaving kits & more.
- Filson Duffle Bag– Alex has a slight obsession with bags- backpacks, duffle bags etc. Filson is a great rugged company that focuses on using materials that will withstand the elements- perfect for anyone who works outdoors or likes to camp or fish! Their items are a little pricey, but they definitely last.
- Game of Thrones Whiskey– Is he a Game of Thrones fan? Well a Game of Thrones themed line of whiskey/scotch was just released. Several different companies have produced a bottle for this series & most bottles have just hit stores this month. Johnnie Walker also came out with a “White Walker” bottle of scotch whiskey. Most liquor stores will only let you buy one bottle at a time, so be prepared to make several stops if you plan on buying the whole series.
- Samsung Smart Watch– Either this watch or the Apple Watch (depending on what service your hubby likes) make great gifts. I hear they will be heavily discounted on Black Friday at major retailers!
- The Art of Shaving Carry On Kit– These travel size bottles of pre-shave oil, shaving cream, after-shave balm and shaving brush make a great gift for any man. This luxurious brand uses essential oils & is easy on the skin. This set is unscented, which is a great option if you are unsure which scent your man might like.
- Samsung Soundbar– Most men like to watch movies & TV shows in surround sound. If this is the case- definitely get this soundbar and subwoofer. Just make sure you have somewhere to escape to when he’s watching football with his new soundbar!
- Yeti Tumbler– This is the best brand! This tumbler will keep your drink hot or cold with it’s double wall vacuum insulation. This is great for someone who likes the outdoors or works outside!
- Beardoholic Beard Oil– Have a man with some facial hair? Keep him groomed & the skin underneath his beard hydrated with this beard oil.
- Carhartt Hoodie– My boyfriend lives in this during the winter! This heavyweight hoodie is water repellent- again such a great gift for someone who works outdoors (see a pattern here!).