It’s almost time for the Super Bowl.
Which basically means- bring on the snacks! My Buffalo Chicken Dippers are great to serve when you have a crowd.
Super Bowl Sunday is not a day to eat healthy. It’s a day to graze & eat all the yummy appetizers/snacks, dips, chips…and wait for the halftime performance. I really could care less about the game & am more excited for the food, commercials & half time show!
My recipe for these Buffalo Chicken Dippers could not be easier.
By using already prepared/store bought items, it cuts down on prep time tremendously! These make about 15-20 dippers (depending on how much you stuff them). You can certainly cook the chicken yourself or make your own buffalo sauce but honestly F that. Buying a rotisserie chicken is way easier & I really like the gourmet Garlic & Parmesan buffalo sauce I bought at a specialty store for this recipe. I’m not a fan of spicy things, so I make mine using a mild sauce. But experiment & have fun with this recipe. Make them using a few different sauces even!
- 1 rotisserie chicken, shredded
- ½ bar of cream cheese
- 1-1½ cups of your favorite buffalo sauce
- 1 pkg. egg roll wrappers
- Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix the shredded chicken, cream cheese & buffalo sauce in a mixing bowl.
- Fill egg roll wrappers with shredded chicken mixture by using the directions found on the back of the egg roll package.
- Grease a cookie sheet & place all rolled chicken dippers on the sheet (might need more than one sheet).
- Brush the top of the dippers lightly with olive oil.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until slightly browned on top.
- Serve with Blue Cheese Dip (recipe linked above).