Since rosé season is over, I am on the hunt for a new fall drink. I love a seasonal margarita- so I present to you my recipe for Apple Cider Margaritas!
This cocktail is the perfect fall drink. I always love apple cider (especially if it’s from a local farm-the best) paired with an apple cider donut! Well this cocktail takes it up a notch. Don’t worry, it still tastes like a regular margarita with just a spicier twist.
You can also use hard apple cider to give it an extra punch, but personally think this drink is fine without the added carbonation. The added touch of the honey crisp apple slices paired with the coconut sugar rim give this drink a bit of sweetness.
Don’t skip out on the cinnamon stick either. It definitely adds a toasty warmth to this drink especially the longer its been sitting in the drink. Plus it just looks fabulous!
- 1 oz. tequila
- 4 oz. apple cider
- 1 oz. lime juice (or juice of half a lime)
- 1 tsp. Agave syrup (or honey)
- Sliced honeycrisp apples for garnish
- Cinnamon stick for garnish
- Coconut sugar for rim
- Wet rim of rocks glass & dip it into a shallow plate containing the coconut sugar. Twist a few times to fully coat the rim.
- Combine the tequila, apple cider, lime juice & agave syrup in a cocktail shaker with some ice. Combine well.
- Pour into rocks glass over ice.
- Garnish with a few apple slices & one cinnamon stick.