It’s here…..the most magical day of July IMO! Amazon Prime Day! And we are getting two amazing days of sales this year- shop today & tomorrow for all Prime deals.
Soooooo, as a blogger/influencer we are not given any indication as to what is actually going to be on sale for Prime Day ahead of time. I will keep updating my Instagram throughout the day with things I find that are on sale, but for now here are some things I’ve bought on Amazon that I love. Since Prime Day is two days this year- my goal is to update this post by the end of the day today with things I’ve found on sale so you have a chance to grab them! Fingers crossed I can get my act together & do that!!
Tips for shopping Prime Day- don’t add to cart & keep browsing. Hit the buy now button so you don’t have to worry about items selling out. It’s free shipping so having a bunch of different smaller shipments is totally ok! Also, shop by category- it will make your life so much easier!
Some of these items I use everyday, some are inexpensive trendy fashion pieces I’ve found & some I bought while shopping under the influence. Let’s be honest, online shopping after a few glasses of wine can be quite fun! I tried to group everything together in categories that make sense so it’s easier for you to navigate! Happy Shopping (and as always- thank you so much for supporting me by shopping using my links! It makes me so happy every time I see someone purchase something I have suggested!!)
- Straw Fedora Hat, $15.99
- This hat comes in SOOOO many different colors! It comes in two sizes & has a hidden strap inside the hat where you can adjust the fit. I was so impressed with the quality. As soon as my sister tried mine on, she ordered herself one. This hat really is that good!
- I know I sound like a broken record, but I’ve had the best luck on Amazon finding headbands. Here are a few links to some of my favs:
- Striped Knotted Headbands, Pack of 12, $15.99
- Solid Color Knotted Headbands, Pack of 8, $11.99
- Bow Elastic Headbands, Pack of 4, $9.99
- Boho Elastic Headbands, Pack of 10, $11.99
- Vintage Round Sunglasses, $14.99
- I am SOOO bummed that these do not fit my face (they are too narrow) but I gave them to my sister Kelly & she loves them. These are dupes for a super expensive pair of Ray Bans but the quality is really goood! Kelly has the real Ray Bans & we did a comparison- truly the only difference between the two is the Ray Ban logo! I also love the fact that these come in a bunch of different lens colors!
- Tortoise Drop Earrings, $8.99
- Great, trendy earrings that will probably go out of style next season- but they’re only $9 so I couldn’t resist!!
- Tie Dye Maxi Dress, $27.99
- I bought this two years ago & live in it every summer. You can dress this up with wedges & accessories or simply wear it as a bathing suit coverup. Plus it has pockets- YES!!! Comes in many different colors.
BEAUTY AND SKINCARE
- Organic Rose Water, $17.49
- My friend Kira suggested that I start using this toner. It’s great- gentle on the skin, takes away skin redness & has a great fresh smelling rose scent.
- Organic Jojoba Oil, $12.49
- I use this oil in combination with my essential oils to make a face serum. Jojoba oil is great for the skin- minimizes fine lines, increases elasticity & helps with acne scarring. It’s also a great oil to use on your body, hair & can even be used as a makeup remover! A great multipurpose item for a decent price.
- Seche Vive Gel Top Coat, $7.20
- OK so I do my own nails & this is hands down the best top coat I’ve ever used! Even though it’s gel, you don’t need a light or anything to set it. It’s fasting drying & lasts for 1-2 weeks (depending on how active you are).
- Stainless Steel Ice Roller, $10.99
- Another beauty tool that I’ve talked about to death- but it’s another multipurpose tool that you NEED! I use this roller to calm puffy skin, help ease headaches & calm the redness in my skin. Also- if you are going through menopause, this tool will help cool down your body & make hot flashes a bit more tolerable. I love putting a sheet mask on & then rolling this all over my face. Also great to help relieve sunburn!
- Blackhead Remover Pore Vacuum Cleaner, $27.99
- This is something that was recommended to me by my friend Valeria. I’m always looking for ways to deep clean my skin & exfoliate! Added this to my cart- fingers crossed it goes on sale!
- Super exciting- you can pre-order Lady Gaga’s new makeup line (Haus Laboratories) on Prime Day- love this lip gloss duo, $32.
- Fire TV Stick with Alexa, Prime Deal $14.99
- I am obsessed with our fire stick- we use it everyday. You can watch all your shows basically in one place & can get subscriptions to most TV networks. This remote comes with Alexa to make watching TV & movies as easy as can be!
- Selfie Ring Light Stand, $20.99
- This is mostly for when I film videos that I need both my hands for. But I love the 3 different lighting options! I’m sure my blogger friends can understand my excitement over this item!
- Tri Fold Vanity Mirror, $23.99
- I use this mirror everyday to apply my makeup- love the different lighting settings & the different magnification options. The best part is that it folds up & can sit on my vanity without taking up too much room.
- Levi’s Women’s Jeans are on major sale. Here’s a pair that I would totally buy:
- Reusable Bent Glass Straws, $7.59
- Acrylic Makeup Organizer, $9.13
- Ivory Faux Fur Blanket, $48.99
- Blue & White Boho Dress, $13.99-18.99
- Instant Pot, $89
- Supergoop Sunscreen, $13.30
- Long Sleeve Colorblock Shirt, $16.14
- Gray Malin Inspired Art, $34.89
- Olaplex No.3 Hair Perfector, $19.60
- Olaplex No.6 Bond Smoother, $19.60
There is a ton more that I buy from Amazon, but I’m not going to list it all here (phone charger, screen protectors, memory cards, Women’s Rogaine etc). It’s not exciting stuff & I’m sure you all got those things covered anyways!
Check back later today with more deals I’ve found- they will all be under a section named Update!
Happy Shopping! Let me know what you bought in the comments below!