Fall clothes are my favorite! I love dressing in layers & being comfy in a must for the fall. Here are a few items I’m excited to add to my wardrobe this season!
- Tourmaline Kenya Necklace– This beaded necklace is from one of my favorite vendors to work with- Tourmaline Home. I’ve been working with Karen for several years, buying her beautiful decorative pillows for our store. It’s not until recently I found out that she makes jewelry as well. I have this piece along with a few others that are absolutely stunning & I get compliments on each piece every time I wear it. Her colorfully beaded pieces (necklaces, bracelets & earrings) are the perfect finishing touch to any outfit. Check out my recent Instagram post where I’m wearing one her silver beaded statement necklaces.
- Target Laser Cut Booties– Target has the best booties. They are both affordable & comfortable. These are super cute with the laser cut details on the heels and the color is a great neutral. I would pair these with skinny jeans or a cute swing dress.
- Old Navy Relaxed Plush Knit Tee– I bought this long sleeve tee in so many colors. It’s the perfect length (I like my shirts on the longer side). It’s so soft & doesn’t cling too much. Such a great find!
- Steve Madden Chavi Nubuck Booties– I’ve been looking for a flat bootie for awhile now. These are a great grey/neutral color and the buckle detail elevates this shoe. I also like the subtle pointed toe instead of a round toe on boots.
- Old Navy Camo Pants– I have been looking high & low for a pair of camo pants that fit well & are different than most camo pants. These have a raw edge detail on the hem & are high waisted so they fit like a glove.
- Old Navy Velvet Swing Dress– Velvet is trending this season. I’ve seen velvet tops & pants but this swing dress is SO cute. It comes in 4 different colors, but this charcoal/grey color is definitely my favorite. This is a great day to night piece- you can wear it with flats during the day at work and dress it up with some heels & a long sparkly necklace for night time.
- Design Lab Buffalo Plaid Sweater– I die for buffalo plaid. I will buy anything in this signature pattern (especially in the black & white color way). This fuzzy, cozy sweater is loose fitting & long. It would look great over a pair of leggings for a casual weekend look or dress it up with a pair of faux leather leggings and heels.