In exactly one week it will officially be Fall. Time to break out all the fall fashion.
Since I am doing a no shop September & October, I will be building some shopping wish lists to help inspire you & help you with your fall shopping. Lord knows I don’t need any more fall clothes, but it doesn’t hurt to look. Although Summer is my favorite season, Fall clothes are my favorite. I love dressing in layers, all the cozy fabrics & comfortable lounge wear is my go to for weekends at home.
Comfort is my number one priority when getting dressed in the morning. I refuse to wear anything that is super form fitting or tight. Gone are the days where I can wear a bandage dress for a night out! And honestly, after everything I ate & drink this summer- a loose fitting/baggy sweater is just what I need right about now!
I am seeing tons of trends for Fall 2019 that encompass comfort in a stylish way. Here’s a list of top trends/looks for this fall:
- Camo (traditional camo is the best, once you start messing with the color it can become juvenile looking)
- Leopard (be picky with your leopard, it can border on tacky sometimes)
- Velvets (I like to bring this element in through accessories or shoes)
- Athleisure (totally wearing my joggers out & about this season)
- Leather (not a huge fan, but am in the market for a new faux leather jacket)
- Menswear prints (think plaids, blazers)
- Accentuated shoulders (this is just a no for me, no need to make yourself look like you’re wearing football pads under your sweater)
- Denim (my personal favorite, I practically live in denim)
I’ve linked a ton of options I’ve found from different retailers in a wide range of price points. If there are any trends or categories that you would like me to give further options for- just reply below in the comment section!