As you know, booties are one of my favorite fall accessories. However, I totally hate spending a ton of money on shoes. I’ve searched some of go-to sources for lower price point, yet quality ankle boots for this season. I have a ton of high-heeled boots but have had trouble in the past finding flat ankle boots. I’ve made it my mission this season to find a wide selection of comfortable, affordable fall booties. All the options I’ve found are under $50!
- Brinley Co Thora Ankle Boot– I found these cuties on Amazon for only $32 & they qualify for Prime shipping. I like the contrasting zipper and tassel detail. All the reviews say that these booties are super comfortable and true to size.
- Lucky Brand Booties– These are similar to the booties you see above in the photo (those booties already sold out!!!) The above pictured were knock-offs of these Lucky Brand boots (Steve Madden also has a version). I was able to find this grey color for only $53.99 on Amazon- really a steal for this brand!
- Premier Standard Chunky Heel Boot– These were also found on Amazon for $29.99 and are offered in 13 different colors. I’m in love with this olive green color- so perfect for fall. Not only do these qualify for Prime shipping but for free returns as well (which sometimes isn’t the case for Amazon items).
- Soda Mafic Black Suede Boots– These are from Walmart people! Only $34.99 and the quality is awesome. I ordered these last week & have already worn them a few times- I LOVE them! These boots are super comfortable- my only complaint is that you have to wear thin, tiny socks with them. Totally considering buying these in other colors.
- MVE Ankle Boots– Another Amazon find! $32.99 and qualifies for Prime shipping and free returns. These boots come in a ton of different colors & I’m loving the laser cut detail. And I really like that there’s a slight heel to it.
- Soda Portia Suede Ankle Boots– I also ordered these from Walmart & they just came in the mail today. Totally impressed by them!! My only complaint that I can see myself having is that they are a little short. If they were maybe a half inch taller, I think they would work better with my jeans. Other than that, super excited to wear these!! Oh & they were only $36.99.